Saturday, October 17, 2009

Vessel Log: 2009 10 17


: first Saturday not hungover in a while; use this time wisely to clean my living room, erase the laziness that’s heavy; watch Gohatto (Taboo) in the afternoon; at the grocery store buy meat and vegetables to go with a curry but settle on donburi instead; find myself gathering clothes and making it to a near empty Super Soya train; riding into Sapporo at night, darkness and the steady lights outlining the bridge; walk to Hearty listening to Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks; I’m the first one there; S. and I talk; “There were many people here last night. Always after 12:00 this place gets busy.”; people trickle in; a girl came in, it was her birthday; I walk back to the train station, hoping to miss the train; I let fate decide whether I return to Hearty or go back to Iwa.; I make it to platform; the train heavy and full; I pass car after car and see an opening; my headphones blaring Fleetwood Mac; I check my cell phone.

No comments: